Sunday, February 7, 2010

#2 What Are You Passionate About? (freewrite, 10 minutes)

As it relates to your major and your career choice, what do you love about what you do or what you will be doing? Why? And does this also connect to things that bring you joy in your non-work life?

I am mostly passionate about things that do not relate to my major and career choice. However, when it comes to career choice and major I just picked biology because it is the most interesting to me. I cannot see myself in another major. I love nature I like to learn more about natural things. I enjoy mountain landscapes. They look very cool. I like the structure. I believe that nature is art. The way animals and plants look is very beautiful and artistic. I also like the color schemes in nature. For example, the forest has lots of green and browns with hints of bright colors from flowers or animals. The color balance is a very pretty. i used to enjoy painting, but now I do not paint as often. I am interested in making music. I hope that I can work with in a field that allows me to experience nature. Ultimately, I think that it is important to make money because you need it to survive and support yourself and yoru family, so I would like to achieve a balance between my job and money. I do not mind having a job that’s not exactly what I expected as long as the pay makes up for it. If the job is low paying, then I better be having a lot of fun and enjoying what I do.likewise, If the job is high paying, then I will accept a job that is not as fun. A job that is not fun, bad and low paying at the same time is unacceptable.

No comments:

Post a Comment