Sunday, February 7, 2010

#1 Recent Dream (freewrite, 10 minutes)

What is the most recent dream that you had. Write about it descriptively. If you have not had a recent dream, write about a significant dream that you remember.

Right now I cant remember any recent dreams. Usually I don’t dream at all. Its always pitch black then I wake up. I notice that when you wake up in the morning, then fall asleep again, its easier to dream. I think this has something to do with sleep stages. I know that everyone dreams, but you cant always sremember it. Im trying to remember a dream but I rarely dream. I only have about two or three dreams every year that’s why its so hard to remember a significant dream. I don’t know what to write right now. I don’t know what to write. I think one dream I had was…nothing is coming to me right now. I don’t remember nay dreams. I can remember hints of dreams but they’re so vague I can not even remember the details. I remember one dream now. once I was walking through a dark room and there was a lot of rotary gears. It looked like the inside of a watch or something. All the gears were rotating. And I zoomed deep into the gears and there was a gyroscope type device rotating. Everything started mechanical but deep inside the rotations turnedorganic. It looked lik the solar system spinning in space. Then I suddenly felt like I gained a ton of knowledge and insight. I felt like I understood life and everything became so clear to me. But when I woke up I don’t even know what I learned, nothing made sense, but at that time I felt like I had so much knowledge of the universe and the way life works.

No comments:

Post a Comment